3.19.2007

The end of Chamanismo as I know it

There is a long and diverse chapter closed in my academic carrer. After I finsihed typing the final essay in the Bridge, an old world student lounge that is essentially a bridge that passes over a main road on Virgina Techs campus, i wonder out into the cold in search of a mocha and the way back to the Dirt Ranch. I found myslef in a hooka cafe, smokey and sweet scents surround me, soaking into my jacket. There is internet access and backlva, two things I care for in such diffrent ways yet im sure I will not part from them indefinitly just as I have become dismember from Chamanism class. Three-two-one-sent! The essay was transported by a click that triggered an electric pulse, in turn emmiting vibrations that are in limbo waiting in Adrienne's email box. There it waits. Se acabo,