4.22.2007

Two motive F's: Fashion and Food


Moda en Nueva York es fantástica. Existe una alta conciencia de la que es la última en la moda y estilo de todas las accesorias aunque algunos de los trajes eran absurdos yo sacaba muchas ideas para mi moda personal. Entro el sabor magnifico, yo respire, y aun estaba chupando lo riquísimo estilo.

Fashion in NYC is fantastic. There is a higher concious of whats in and stlye down to all accesories are imparative. I note many absurd outfits, and tons of delightful things. I took many ideas for my own personal style. Between the magnificent flavor, I breathed in in, and still I am chugging the rich style.

Fashion and food lend themselves to the cultivation of a good life. You look good, you feel good, you eat good, you live good. I indulged in delecious delictable food all over, dank dim sum, spicy tandori and naan, or a polish breakfast, all was so good.