
When I moved to LA, the Valley was kinda the last place I thought about checking out. I inadvertently landed in LA and subsequently in the Valley. Sherman Oaks to be exact, and when I tell people here thats where I am at, its totally a mixed bax of reactions. Either one is surprised and unsure why I live there but, hey I think I'm still unsure why here at large, or quick to tell me of where their neighbor hood is (I am slowly pin-pointing the little hoods and mapping my way out for a eat-a-thon of LA proper) but the other reaction is slow and admitting of too living in the Valley or in one of the other "suburby" towns of greater Los Angles. Regardless, everyone gets around here and there so much to do all over living in the Valley is just rent-free, backyard living, and studio driven.
I know I have been here one month because the monthly dance party in the park is on today and it's just a bike ride away! Check out DJ Kiva of Green Sector, he rocked my body last month (djkiva.com) and is a swell guy too-boot.