1.23.2011

Rolling, blue skies 72


It rained for 7 days straightish and a flood warning was issued in my little hilly home range. So naturally at the office we rent some high end cameras and get roof access. I take the morning shift- downtown horizon, backlit cityscape and molten clouds. When I get what's mine JB and I walked around to check out the other side looking for the heli landing pad and to pose in front of the building numbers. As the associate took the camera she said, "All I know are point and shoots. Here I can hit the button." Snap.


Anywho, down on the 13th floor I've been questing for some new furniture designs for three new pieces and shoot for a mid March production start date. Will report back. Floating is the key...


Well, I'm down right loving the work of Jonathan Zawada. M-E-OOOO-W WUAHHHH MEOW The pic below is of Yellow Brick Looking Back. I want to paint it rainbow. How about you?